李治廷節目中彈唱的是英國歌手克萊普頓Clapton在80年代末所作的《淚灑天堂》,該歌曲是克萊普頓用他已經被悲痛碾得粉碎的心為紀念他的兒子所作。
柳巖
《Tears In Heaven》(淚灑天堂)
Tears In HeavenWould you know my name if I saw you in heaven?如果我在天堂和你見面,你還會記得我的名字嗎?
Would you feel the same if I saw you in heaven?如果我在天堂與你重逢,我們還能像從前一樣嗎?
I must be strong, and carry on我必須學會堅強,勇敢堅持下去'
Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven因為我知道我還不屬于天堂
Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven?如果我在天堂和你相遇,你愿意握住我的手嗎?
Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven?如果我在天堂與你再見,你愿意攙扶我起來嗎?
I'll find my way, through night and day再給我一些日子,我會找到我的方向'
Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven因為我知道我還不屬于天堂
Time can bring you down; time can bend your knees時間能讓你倒下,時間能讓你屈膝
Time can break your heart., have you begging please, begging please時間能傷了你的心 你只要祈禱 , 請你衷心地祈禱
Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure.在那扇門后,我相信是塊和平的樂土
And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven于是我知道,我將不再淚灑天堂!
Would you know my name 你還記得我的名字嗎
If I saw you in heaven 如果我在天堂遇見你
Would it be the same 你我還能像從前一樣嗎