有的時候,我們可能會因為不知道如何使用某樣東西而需要別人指教。比如,當你不知道如何使用倫敦的公交系統或當你不知道該怎樣使用自動販售機時,就會需要他人的指點。那如何用英語(課程)禮貌地向他人求教呢?
常用句型有:
How does … work? 請問…... 怎么用?
How does this machine work? 請問這臺機器怎么用?
How do I get … to work? 請問我該怎么使用……?
How do I get this machine to work? 請問我該怎樣使用這臺機器?
Could you show me how to use…please? 請問你能告訴我怎么用……嗎?
Could you show me how to use my key card please?
請問你能告訴我這張房卡怎么用嗎?
Do you mind showing me how to… please? 請問你是否介意告訴我如何……嗎?
Do you mind showing me how to fill in this form please?
請問您是否介意告訴我這份表格該怎么填?
Excuse me. Do you happen to know…? 對不起打攪,請問你知道……嗎?
Excuse me. Do you happen to know where I can get a taxi?
對不起,請問你知道我能在哪里打到出租車嗎?
情景對話 1:
Simone: Excuse me, do you speak English?
對不起,請問你會說英語嗎?
Lian: Yes. Do you need some help?
是的,你需要幫助嗎?
Simone: Actually, yes. Could you show me how to use my room key card?
我的確需要幫助。請問你能告訴我這張房卡該怎么用嗎?
Lian: Yes, sure. You need to put your card in the slot.
可以,你只需把房卡插進讀卡槽里就可以了。
Simone: Ok, like this?
就像這樣嗎?
Lian: That’s right. Then wait for the green light and turn the handle.
沒錯。只要等到綠燈亮了,轉動門把就行了。
Simone: Oh, it’s open. Thank you very much.
哦,打開了!謝謝你!
情景對話 2:
Mike:Are you ok there?
你還好嗎?
Jessica: Mm... How do I get this ticket machine to work?
嗯…… 這臺售票機該怎么用?
Mike: Well, first put your money in.
你要先投幣。
Jessica: Ok, I’ve done that.
好了,我已經放了。
Mike: Then just press this button.
然后按下這個鍵。
Jessica: Oh it’s printed the ticket already. Thank you very much.
哦,票已經印出來了。太謝謝你了。
Mike: You’re welcome.
不客氣。
您需要登錄后才可以評論, 登錄| 注冊
于詩詞盛宴中看見書香霞浦2024-05-28
閩南網推出專題報道,以圖、文、視頻等形式,展現泉州在補齊養老事業短板,提升養老服