地鐵,醞釀文化、驚喜、人情世故和偶遇愛情的地方,充斥這各種各樣的新鮮事物。紐約 、東京、莫斯科、西班牙等等這些多文化多民族的城市,地鐵里的文化堪比任何一種形式的結合。
subway n.地鐵(美式英語用subway,英式語用underground,還可以用metro)
nearby a.& ad.在附近的(地)
Is there any subway nearby?
請問這附近有地鐵嗎?
Could you tell me where the nearest subway station is?
你能告訴我最近的地鐵站在哪兒嗎?
transfer v.& n.轉車,換乘
How do I change lines?
?。?How do I change trains?
我該怎樣轉車呢?
Which is the transfer station?
?。?Which is the interchange station?
哪個站是換乘站?
美式英語用transfer station來表達列車的換乘站,英式英語用interchange station
position n.位置
Let's stand in a better position to get on the train.
咱們得站個有利的位置以便上車。
entrance n.入口
I can't find the subway entrance.
我找不到地鐵入口。
block n.街區
It's two blocks away to the subway station.
到地鐵站有兩個街區遠。
line n.線路
route n.線路
Which line goes downtown?
哪一條線路去市區?
Which route goes to Central park
opposite a.對面的,相反的
You're in the opposite direction.
你坐反了。
You're in the wrong direction.
你坐錯方向了。
We've passed your stop.
你坐過了
loop n.環,圈
Is this the transfer station for the loop line?
這是去環線地鐵的換乘站嗎?